cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can already issued material deleted from reservation script?

0 Kudos

I am currently working on Maintenance Orders for certain jobs. As I start adding material components to my Order, the reservation starts including all those material. But even after issuance of the older material, the issued items are displayed in the reservation script. This is very annoying because in this way each of my reservation print out would include hundreds of components which are already issued and I have nothing to do with them now. It takes many pages which are totally irrelevant. Please come up with an appropriate solution. I want that only the material that I want to issue now must be displayed on reservation/script.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

You have posted this query in a wrong forum.

http://scn.sap.com/community/eam

On your query, do you mean the Print Script is having all the materials which are already issued. You need to edit the Print form to select only materials are not issued.

In standard i dont think there is an option to separate issued and non issued materials. You need to develop the logic.

Regards

Terence

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you are issuing material to the order without reservation.

Please follow below method for material consumption

1. While issuing of material in MB1A  click on "With reservation"

2. Enter order No

3. You will get the list of material that you have attached to order

4. Select the materials that you have to issue from the list.

5. Click on "Adopt"

6. Enter Qty /Sr no/batch  etc

7. Save

As soon as you have post the document the material will be disappear from the reservation list.

by this way you can track which material is pending to issue against order.

Thanks

Dnyanesh