cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i store the first confirmed delivery date on sales orders?

Former Member
0 Kudos

On all salesorders I need to save the first confirmed delivery date per item line. When
the date is set it should not be possible to overwrite. Is there a possibility
to save this information somewhere in SAP on item line level? (it is ok if it
requires customizing)

The delivery date on item line, (schedule line date, ETDAT) should stay as it is, and be possible to overwrite.

ETDAT is used to communicate actual delivery to the customer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear jakob ,

As per my understanding of your scenario ,

If your want to save date information at ITEM level , there is no such date field to store , In this scenario, you have to do Screen enhancement for DATE field in Additional Data tab , kindly discuss with Abaper for this enhancement and also you can link with delivery date through user exit .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C B Reddy

So with help from Abaper i can copy the first confirmed delivery date in Additional date tab, and freeze this data, so it cannot be changed at all?

Br

Jakob

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jakob ,

If you make that DATE field as display mode then it cannot be changed at all .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure I understand this question.

You have

- the requested delivery date; this is the date that the customer requests goods to arrive at their plant

- the confirmed delivery date; this is the date that you confirm to customer you can provide delivery by

The requested delivery date will only be changed if you do it manually (it is usually not wise to change this date as it is the customer's requested delivery date, good business would strive to meet this).

For the confirmed delivery date, this gets calculated based on your scheduling and availability situation. If you want to ensure that subsequent availability checks do not change this date, then you set the "Fixed date & quantity" flag.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The first date at item level is confirmed based on the availability check performed in the document automatically by the system.

This changes when new date is set by availability check and we cannot restrict

but we can see the changed data under sale order changes

or

in the table CDHDR