Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LM55 printing: spool request shows Completed, but nothing physically printed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP experts,

I have the following issue and would like to get your input:

When trying to print Bin Labels with Tcode LM55, a spool request (SP02) is successfully generated and shows 'Completed', however no bin labels are physically printed on the Zebra ZM400 printer. When trying to print another label type on the same ZM400 printer however (out of a custom transaction), it does actually work. So there doesn't seem to be an issue with communication between SAP and the printer; it seems to be like an issue with the LM55 Tcode.

Is there anyone who can help me to figure this problem out?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the detail of spool, which printer it is getting triggered, Manually re trigger the same by specifying the output device ZM400 still if it is not coming then your BASIS team is the right person to help you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your reply.

I just checked it and the correct ZM400 printer name was already assigned there. I've tried to retrigger the spool with multiple other 'Format' types, but even then it doesn't work. The spool request will go to Completed, but still nothing is physically printed.

Perhaps any other suggestions, other than trying to find my BASIS contact person?

Thanks again!

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since spool is getting generated and then further printing is not happening in this scenario only BASIS can help to check where it is getting stuck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok clear - thanks a lot for your help

Answers (0)