cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM console and import manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am new to this area . I have read the RKT material provided for MDM 5.5 SP4 and have the software installed with me . I know how to create repositories but what I am looking at is some help where someone can provide me with some repository structure and corresponding excel files so that I can exactly replicate the scenario in my server and learn to import the data . I am looking for a scenario which involves some hierarchies/taxonomies and lookup tables . The excel files for such a repository structure would certainly help .

Can someone help me out with this ?

Deepak Singh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Would you send the required excel files to me and my mail ID is zhong_wei2008@hotmail.com. Thank you Sagar!

Alfred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Would you be kind to send the required excel files and my mail id is ravikumarsaragadam@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

check in sdn

null

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Would you be kind enough to mail me the required excel files, Repository structure

my mail id : rdnprasad@gmail.com.

definitely I will reward the points.

Regards,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello deepak,

i too am working on MDM and trying to implement a scenario.

here is a basic description of how u can go about implementing it.

1. take 2 R/3 systems or say 1 R/3 system and other can be any source like excel or access from where data is coming.

2. make sure that the data from 2 systems have few duplicate records.

3. then u can do configuration in ur data manager to eliminate these duplicates and syndicate them back to the original system.

hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi deepak,

I have mailed you the required excel files for populating look up tables, main table, and importing taxonomy.

Thanks and Regards,

<b>Sagar Sonje.

Mark Helpful Answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Would you be kind enough to mail me the required excel files etc. email id - arpitahajra@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance.

Arpita Hajra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar ,

The information that you provided was excellent . I learned how to load an hierarchy into an taxonomy table .

What I am trying to do is load the attributes table , text values table and links table .I am assuming that the data you send for hierarchy etc was for article repository . The reference guide from service marketplace tells me to use the table for attributes/text values/links table but I don't see the same in the repository . I thought of making the same in the repository but looks like they are pretty standard tables with well defined purpose as they have fields which point to lookup tables etc and lookup tables also are missing in the repository. Could you please help me out here as to how should I proceed with this one ?

Also if you have an excel file which has the data to populate the main table of the article repository , I would really appreciate if you can mail me the same .

Eagerly waiting for a reply on this one

Regards

Deepak Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats Nice ,

I am also in learning phase of MDM . Will appreciate if <b>Sagar</b> or <b>Deepak</b> can send me sample data . It will help me a lot in learning MDM .

Please send to devrajsap@gmail.com

Thanks in Advance ,

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sagar,

I'm new to MDM too and am in the learning process, could you please send me the files and a brief note on how to import these files and create these tables. Thanks a lot Sagar this will greatly help me in my learning.

Email: vin_yel@yahoo.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All.

I'm learning MDM and I need some data to test MDM tools. Could you plese send me the excel data files to import some data to MDM?

Thanks in advance, mi email is felix.arismendi@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Deepak,

Could you please mail me those excel files to my id suvarnachittoor@gmail.com

Thanks,

suvarna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam starting MDM now...So can you please send me some basic document on console and import manager. My email id is suresap@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys ,

Following are the hlpful links .

1) https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/howtoguides

Go to MDM and download them all

2) https://service.sap.com/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700002843092005E

These are the live expert demo's . You would need webex to play them . Thay are quite helpful .

Regards

Deepak Singh