Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rescheduling dates in WBS

gocho14
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi fellows

Actually I have the following setting dates

Then I put more resources to its "Engineering Documents" and got the following scenario

Now the activity "Document Engineering" ending 4/11/2014 and "Mobilizing Equipment" activity begins 14/11/2014, namely that there is a space of 10 days and WBS "Mov. / Const. PROVIC Facilities "It is not doing the reprogramming

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

WBS start and end dates are calculated from the activities pertaining to it as Lowest start date from the activities as start date of WBS and oldest end date of activity as end date of WBS. System behaviour is right for WBS.

Kindly share the screenshot of Date tab of both the mobilization activities, You may have used Constraints to the activities as told by Maria resulting your path of activities got inflexible.

Thanks

Dnyanesh

gocho14
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Dnyaneshwasr and Maria

Really I don´t understand what happening, because I don´t set the restriction set Must Start On or Must end On date.

The screenshot it´s below

Thanks again

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

I would appreciate if you can post the SAP screens in English.

Also when you go to Activities, select activity and check relationship overview, whether there is any relationship is set for activities.

Regards

Terence

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cesar

The finish date for document engineering is 14/11/2014, check the Activity date. You might have set Must Start On or Must end On date.

Regards

Terence