cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of sales order after invoice creation and cancelled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client has created a down payment request and Reversed it as the customer has cancelled the order, Now they want to delete the sales order, I researched on that and suggested to put reason for rejection at sales order item level which will lock the document to process at billing level, As the invoice has already been generated so system is not allowing to delete the sales order. Now in this situation in document flow order status is showing "Being Processed" . Is there any option to make this status as complete.

Regards

Arunava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arunava

Please check this link and see the correct answer. Do the same and give that reason for rejection in your sale order and update the findings.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1959629

Thank$

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arunava,

As suggested by Moazza,  in OVAG mark the field " not relevant for billing", only leave the other 2 unchecked and try. It may update document as complete in doc flow.

Please post your experience

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Every one ,

Thanks for your inputs, Thanks a lot Mozzaa it worked .

Regards

Arunava

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

VF11 cancel invoice.

VA02 put reason for rejection.

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you not able to put reason for rejection and that way the document flow will show as complete..

Is there any issue with that?

Thanks

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Jobi,

I am able to put reason for rejection but in that case in document flow sales order is showing is being processed and it is also coming in open sales order list in VA05N . i want that document as completed so that it will not come at open sales order list.

Regards

Arunava

Former Member
0 Kudos

the order is still showing in open order list please help.

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check it with "V_MACO" transaction .

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Ravi,

nothing is coming in that list

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly share the details you are entering in the selection screen for V_MACO with the Sales Order date.

Regards,

SRK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Ravi,

I want to change the status of a sales order from being processed to completed

In selection screen i am entering  sales document number, sold to party and removing last ref at least and keeping it as blank, then selecting open sales document and set status and processing via selection list.