cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple trusted systems for MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to ask, how can I add multiple systems as trusted system for MDM? We will connect our BW/BI systems to one of our MDM systems. For example, B5R and B6D systems will need to be trusted on M6R. Is it possible thru mds.ini to add multiple trusted systems?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm still doing my research on how to implement this approach. My question is how about the below mds.ini parameters? We used to maintained these parameters as well before but since the new approach will be implemented, these parameters might be affected since the arguments for these parameters are for one-to-one approach.

1. SAP RFC Gateways
2. Trusted SAP Systems

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you read the second link?

if you are doing configuration for abap system, you have to use those parameters.

if it is not for abap system, you have to use the way described in first link.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any config in BI side that I need to update like RFC connection, etc...?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jun Wu,

There are 2 mds.ini parameters that we're maintaining for trusted systems before for one-to-one approach,

Trusted SAP SystemsandSAP RFC Gateways. Should I remove this or comment this out?

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it depends, please check this. the parameters you are using are specific for abap api case, i think you should live with that if you  are configuring for abap api case.

Configuring the MDM Server - SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management (MDM) - SAP Library