Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ECC 604

I have configured the 3rd party scenario for which PR is created automatically once the SO is saved. I have a requirement to create a new PR whenever the line item is added to the existing SO instead of adding a new line item to the existing PR.

To be clear ,

Step 1 : Create a SO for one line item and when i save the SO , PR is created automatically which is fine.

Step 2 : Then i go the change mode of the same SO and adding a new line item and when i save the SO , a new line item is added to the existing PR which is created from step 1.

Now my requirement is when i amend the SO with a new line item , a new PR has to be created instead of adding a new line item to the existing PR. Could anyone throw some light on 1) is it possible to set this up 2) if yes then how to do this setting.

Thanks in advance..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

If the requested delivery date is same for the new item, it will add the line item in the same PR only. However if your inforecords point to 2 different vendors, you will be able to create different POs for different items. So a single PR should not be a problem for you.

You can try giving the new item with the different delivery date. In that case also if the third party item is included in the same PR and if you want the PR to be different, then the process you should follow is the Individual PO process and not the third party process. In this case the item category should be TAB

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

As per the standard each line item in the sales order points to same Purchase requisition with different line item. I don't think this can be achieved using the standard configuration or setting

But could you explain the reason on why you need separate Purchase requisition for each line item ?

However with some enhancements using Function module "EXIT_SAPFV45E_002" which has an include to write a code specific to split PR based on the sales order item

As an alternative,you can also change the master Data such as Vendor and Inforecord at each line item in the Sales order and check if it creates a separate PR ( this is just an assumption as i could not test at my system now)

Please check and revert with your findings

thanks

santosh