Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geographical Map does not appear in EM 9.0

ZenonK
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello EM Gurus.

I'm trying to demo the map but get message   'A plug-in is not responding. Possibly the plug-in is deactivated or not installed' when I click on

the web-ui Map tab.

Any idea what the problem is?

I installed VB 2.1 and ran transacations ACF_WHITELIST_SETUP, WDR_ACF_WLIST and WDR_ACF_GEN_CERT.

(I ran into a similar problem last year and had to downgrade a driver to fix it!!)

Thanks.

Zenon.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MarcoFreischlag
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Zenon,

please try to download the latest version from SAP Market Place --> SAP VISUAL BUSINESS 2.1 (Installations and Upgrades)

Regards Marco

ZenonK
Participant
0 Kudos

I think I have 2.1 but I'll try and install again.

How important is the below Spro config?  I tried swapping between different map providers but this does not appear to make a difference. 

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ZenonK
Participant
0 Kudos

Good News!

I installed VB 2.1 patch dated 14 Oct 2014.

I can now see the map!!

Thanks.

ZenonK
Participant
0 Kudos

I spoke too soon.

The map appears in EM UI but not in TM NWBC.

Does anybody know if there is extra config for TM?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zenon,

Check this on comment section, it refers VB2.1 backend compatible with TM 9.1 SP02 onwards.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zenon,

We haven't used this SAP Visual Business, however I found below findings to help you.

Can you check this SAP OSS note 1846034 - SAP Visual Business 2.1: Overview of patches & 1726749 - SAP TM 9.0: Corrections to Online Documentation (check end of document for SAP Visual Business)?  This looks like bit of version compatibility issue.  If it is not resolved, you need to raise SAP OSS incident to check on this.

Regards

GGOPII