cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quality management issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured quality management  according to  EWM120 .While creating inspection Rules for "Q-Inspection Inbound delivery"  i am getting an error  "External qm system of type does not exist"

Message no. QIE_CUSTOMIZING_API024 . I have created inspection rule for  counting inbound  delivery without any error.Please help to resolve the error.

Thanks

Sohan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sohan

Check document in below link and u can find what is missing.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

I have  configured   Quality Management  Referring   Configure Quality Inspection in EWM - Step by Step process    ,EWM120 . i   want to perform QI in EWM alone (so no need of defining external system) I have  once again  maintain IOT for Ware House ,Inspection Rule.Now the "External qm system of type does not exist"  error  is resolved. Inspection Document  for (Counting,Quality Inspection)created .I have confirm the  counting warehouse task.When i try to  confirm  the Counting of the Products in   Work Center  it gives an error  "Unable to create  the element , check configuration " .

Thanks

Sohan

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain your Material master QM View in ECC with Inspection Type 79 or 80, Inspection from External System.

This should solve your issue.

Regards,
Sathish

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check if the external system is assigned in below configuration path.

Cross-Process Settings Quality Management Basics Warehouse-Dependent Activation of Inspection Object Type.

Also based on your scenario for integration between EWM and Quality inspection Engine, please check the configuration given in SAP help document.

Customizing Settings for QM in EWM - Quality Management (QM) - SAP Library

Let me know, if it works.

Thanks,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sohan,

You have to Connect the EWM system to the QIE.

In Customizing for SCM, choose Cross-Application Components\Quality Inspection Engine \ Central Settings \ Communication with an External QM System \Define External QM Systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anshu,

Thanks for  your  quick response. I have  configured  the steps which you have mentioned.But  i  am  getting the  error .

Thanks

Sohan