Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro View not displayed when i test the application

murali_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have created a view  and added a group element with two input boxes to it and then i saved and activated ... then i moved the view to the window. and activated the webdynpro component.

Finally i tested the application.  But the view which  I embedded in window is not displaying . am only able to see the blank screen with the name i given to it  when i created application.

Please help me..what would be problem.. whether anything i need to do with webdynprp configuration??

Thanks

Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Is your component has many views?

As suggested, either your view is not set as default in Window after embedding  or You might have used different view while creating application.

If its still not working, please share the snap shot of your Window/view embedding details & also application detail ( i.e. double click on application and send the snap shot of the same ).

Regards,

Rama

murali_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Here i have attached my screenshot. please look at it. I have only one view..which is automatically a default view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you able to run and see the result of any web dynpro application ? Just try with simple one label application. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ram,

Right click on the output and see the view details , is it your view or not.

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thanks for sharing snap shots. It seems that your browser version is required to update..

Please try to execute it in chrome, firefox, or other browsers, hope it should work. Also update your IE version.

You can also test standard application WDR_TEST_UI_ELEMENTS. Check if same issue with this as well.

Regards,

Rama

murali_ram
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Thanks for your reply.

WDR_TEST_UI_ELEMENTS also returns with blank page but with the application name in the title bar of IE.

I have installed my sap ides in windows server 2003..and my IE version is 6. I tried to update my IE to 8. but my OS not supports. so i have updated it to IE 7.

But the answer is same.

IS there any other solution available other than updating it to IE8? Like is there any setting i need to configure in IE7?

Former Member
0 Kudos

copy paste URL of your application to some other browser like crome or Firefox and then try...

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Check the below thread and try with these basic troubleshooting option.

I guess there shouldn't be any issue with the browser, IE7 should work well.

Regards,

Monishankar C

dsubhash567
Explorer
0 Kudos

Try using a newer version of Internet explorer(IE) and check if the IE you are using is compatible or not. There are some issues when we try a webdynpro application in chrome and firefox

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Once you embed the view into the window, right click on the view(inside the window) and select it as the default window.

And make sure in the application , at the window parameter you have given the correct window name.

Regards,

Harsha

dsubhash567
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

You can try to delete the view from the window and re-embed the view. Activate the whole application and test.

I hope you have created the binding to the input fields and activated them.

Regards,

Subhash.