cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to create SDA file for See-burger mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

I am facing this issue during creation of SDA file to deploy New Seeburger mapping.

I have added CmdLnArg4=-ProjectAdmin this command line under bic_mapping_designer.ini file. But still getting the same error "you cant create deploy file for this project. there is no SDA/SCA number for this project".

Can you please provide me a solution for this.

Regard

Rituparna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rcsegovia
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rituparna,

documentation in here:

Cheers,

Roberto.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the menu Build, Assign SDA/SCA projects

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Dimitri for your reply. But when I have clicked option "Assign SDA/SCA number ", the no Pop up window is coming for maintaining the number.

Also I have ready have the EDIFACT and VDA mappings . Only I need to change fields and need to deploy all mappings again. I have changed the mapping and activated it .

Also I have maintained "CmdLnArg4=-ProjectAdmin" in bic_mapping_designer.ini file.

But then too having issue during creation of SDA file creation for deploy.

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm not sure, but could be your BIC Mapping Designer version.

Or you should first select a project before you click in the menu.

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

which version of the MappingDesigner are you using ?

And which Operating System is used to run the Mapping Designer ?

Kind Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using BIC mapping version 6.3.2.

Still the same issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rituparna,

can you confirm your OS version?

BIC version 6.3.2 will not work in windows 7.  try to Run the BIC with the compatibility mode windows 2000

Cheers

Hidayat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I am using OS windows 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using OS windows 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rituparna,

BIC Mapping Designer for 1.8 & 2.1 Adapters is not allowed to be installed on a Windows 7 system.

the only work around you have is a Windows virtual PC -> Windows XP mode is available.

Install this virtual PC and start it. In this virtual Windows XP PC the BIC Mapping Designer

can be installed and used.

Here is the official site from Microsoft: Install and use Windows XP Mode in Windows 7

Cheers

Hidayat

wilbertkarremans
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all;

I tried to install BICMD 6.3.2 on Window 7. I have the same issue like Rituparna which is: the sda/sca assignment window does not pop-up. My question: Is there a version present from BICMD for windows 7? If not, what to do? Microsoft advices: do not run Windows XP mode on Windows 7 if you are connected to the internet.

I need to create a 1:1 mapping XML-EDI for INVRPT. I need to deploy this on our PI server.

Please advice,

Wilbert

wilbertkarremans
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all;

I just found the answer. In stead of installing additional software on top of Windows 7, I used the switch to run BICMD in compatibility mode Windows 2000 mode like Hidayat suggested.

Wilbert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rituparna

Check this thread -

BR

Ramg