cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Produce GUID does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team ,

I have distributed IBD from ECC to EWM.  But in T. code : SCWM/IDN, system is giving below error 

" Product GUID xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx does not exist "

Message no. /SCWM/DELIVERY_MD001

Can anyone help me in this

Many Thanks

Ganeshan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MySAP,

did you CIF the product for the IBD item with error before?

Is the referenced product availible in transaction /SCWM/MAT1 ?

If not, CIF it from ERP to EWM or create it locally.

Best regards,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Thanks for your quick response.

Yes. I have CIF'ed Product and the Product Master data also available .

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you have any "special" features active for mapping ERP MATNR to EWM PRODUCTNO (like active BAdIs for mapping)

did you change customizing something (like SC UNIT/LOGSYS,...) after material CIF and before IDN distribution ?

Could you delete the product in EWM (set deletion indicator and run archive/delete jobs) and CIF it again?

We faced this kind of issues in early project stages if basic customizing was changed in ERP EWM interface mapping during tests. The visible part like PRODUCTNO was equal to IDN item but GUIDs where created different. Thus, the mapping from PRODUCTID to GUI and vice versa failed.

If nothing obvious could be found, try the where-used list from SE91 for /SCWM/DELIVERY_MD001 and debug around this message during IDN validation to find the reason what is missing.

Sorry for such a "generic" help but these kind of technical errors are sometime hard to discover only with visible data in dialogs

Regards,

Matthias