re-logging me in again and again.

Thanks'

Prasad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i'm actually experiencing this too - and i deleted all my cache and cookies already, but i still sign in as me automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After clearing the Cache and cookies, hit the F5 (key on your keyboard).

Also, Did try to access it from another computer?

Regards,

AAAttar

David
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Also, for those of you with SAP Passports from the SAP Service Marketplace, you might want to disable them as the site will automatically pick up on the fact that you have one active. You can set IE to prompt you before using a Client Certificate. To do this, use the following procedure.

Go to Internet Options>Security. If you see SDN as a trusted site in your trusted sites list, delete it.

Use the Custom Level button. Scroll down the list until you see the words "Don't prompt for client certificate selection when no certificates or only one certificate exists." Make sure to select the Disable choice underneath. Press OK, OK, and then exit all browser sessions.

Now when you go to our site, you will be presented with a popup that asks you to acknowledge the receipt of a certificate (say yes) and then another popup which will show a list of certificates resident on your PC to pick from. If you don't want to be automatically logged on, hit the Cancel button and you will be put on the normal home page with the logon box in the upper left side of the screen.

Best Regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remove Cookies and try and dont check REMEMBER Me option.

Regds,

Manohar