Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Personas and NWBC Side Panel?

ptrck
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

is it possible to run NWBC Side Panels together with a screen personas transaction? We use NWBC 4.0 and Personas 2.0 and no Side Panel is working. We can open some side panels, but nothing happens respectively no tagging information reaches the side panel!?

Now I´m asking myself if it´s possible at all to make it run together. They don´t want to talk with each other.

Maybe I just missed something...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try searching for the answer? If you had, you would have found these:

Do they not answer your question?

Steve.

ptrck
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

thank you for your reply, but: Yes, I searched for some hours now and yes, I´ve found these topics and no, they don´t answer my question. The first says nothing about Side Panels and only links to the second post. And this one is about how a script button can update a Side Panel. But I´m searching for a general information about the communication between a screen personas transaction and a WD Side Panel through standard tagging.

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. Saying what you've tried and what you've already looked for saves us telling you stuff you already know

I'm sure I've seen something else about Personas and NWBC, but I can't find it right now either. I'll have another dig about. Maybe somebody else will chip in with more info...

Steve.

ptrck
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hey Steve, don´t get me wrong. I´m only little bit annoyed because of this problem

Okay, here are some more details about my situation:

In NWBC I start transaction VA01 (e.g.) and my Side Panel works fine. Everyting ok. When I´m starting the VA01 with a Screen Personas Flavor, it´s possible to open the Side Panel, but it seems to be dead. Nothing happens, and no tagging information is send to the WD Chip. No error, but no reaction.