cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links getting disabled - Agentry SMP 3.0 SP4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are  trying to implement  Inventory Manager 4.0.  When using Agentry Test Environment , even though the links in a particular screen , is made as 'Always

Enable', it becomes Disabled  in Windows CE (Pocket PC) Portrait mode, in all the available themes.

Is there any other way to make it enabled or Am I missing anything? Kindly suggest. I have provided screenshots for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Since your field has a hyperlink action associated with it you need to look at the action.  The client will evaluate the action to determine if it can be executed.  If the action cannot be executed the hyperlink will disable (I believe and which would be consistent with your experience).

My suggestion is to check

1. Is there an enable rule on the action?
  2. Is the hyperlink target a valid object?

Either one of these could be responsible for the hyperlink not displaying.  The field is still active just not the hyperlink and since it appears to be a label field you don't see an input area that is always enabled.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill ,

In action we don't have  enable rule, but in one of the sub actions we have enable rule. When we remove the sub action, it works. In the sub action we are doing a Fetch . Can that be the possible reason for the links not getting enabled?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you Create a Subaction without an enabled rule, this will be a "wrapper".  Then the Action you call with the enable rule have within the action that is called buy the subaction.

So you have the main action call a Subaction "Wrapper".  Then the Action is called by the "wrapper" will have a subaction that calls the action you want.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented as you instructed. But still no luck. Sent you the screen shot.