cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up windows in Adobe Interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on WebDynPro-Adobe Interactive forms to develop an MSS development component.

I have an ineractive pdf Approval form which a manager needs to fill and submit. This would then trigger a workflow.

My issue is:

1. In this form there is a need to search for an employee by his first name/last name combination. So, what we hope to do is - The manager clicks on an icon next to the <b>Employee name</b> field in the interactive form -> And, a pop up window with two fields

a. <b>First name</b>

b. <b>Last name</b>

and two buttons <b>Submit</b> & <b>Exit</b> would pop up.

And, a search for first name & last name can then be done on this pop up. Once the name is found, we select it and click submit and this field would be populated on the Interactive form.

Does interactive adobe forms allow for such pop up windows? If NO, what is the alternative option. If YES, can you please provide a tutorial link.

2. There is another field in the interactive form which requires a search. But, instead of the above mentioned search, this search would require us to do an structural search. For example, something like a nested tree, where we can expand the parent node and get the child node. Once you expand the tree and select a value, it gets filled in the Adobe interactive form. Can this be achieved using Adobe Interactive form?

Please help. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. It is possible. Page 111 in http://www.adobe.com/devnet/acrobat/pdfs/js_api_reference.pdf

2. It is possible too. Page 117.

Michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal. It was a very helpful article.

Dheerendra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

if ur issue has been resolved , so please kindly close this Thread.

Thanks

Dheerendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Michal..

Answers (0)