cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting the date Requested End in ZCRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day! Please help with the date in ChaRM (ZMCR). ZMCR - copy SMCR created using transaction AI_CRM_CPY_PROCTYPE. When setting the date «Requested End» we pointed out 3 days from the creation time with the "SERWI", ie free days should not be counted, and «Requested End» "must be shifted by the number of free days. But still the «Requested End» is set without free days. Please help to find a solution.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

artemzhegalin
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Tatyana.

Check your factory calendar (scal transaction code):

BR,

Artem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tatyana,

when you select "Correct Answer" the system marks your post as "Answered" and no one pays attention to your question any longer. You have to uncheck it !

So if it is still a problem, then can you show how your Service product is setup, for example product "Investigation" if you are using the out-of box product assignment.

Did you connect it with your service and response profiles ?

Regards

Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Elena, thank you for the lesson:-)

And in the hope of solving the problem I put a print-screen INVESTIGATION

RG Tatyana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tatyana,

from your screenshot I see that you created a custom service product Z_INVESTIGATION.

What was the reason for that ?

Are you using standard SLA Management for Incidents or you have special case (like for example SLA by multi-level categorization) ?

I am asking because for standard SLA you do NOT need to create a copy of INVESTIGATION.

And in this case you can just try to update the standard INVESTIGATION product with your service and response profiles.

according to this blog SLA Management - SAP IT Service Management on SAP Solution Manager - SCN Wiki in paragraph 3.3.1 you see that INVESTIGATION is hardcoded in the system and if it cannot identify your custom setting - it will always fall back to use standard INVESTIGATION product, which by default works exactly as you described (3 days and no exceptions) - and I think this is what is happening in your case.

I have configured my SLA to work based on Multi-level categorization, in my case I had to create a copy of INVESTIGATION product because I needed to have different response profile for each category, but then I had to specify my custom service product in the Categorization definition. It works for me and calculates everything correctly.

So it depends on how you want to use it. But generally the standard INVESTIGATION product is just fine for simple cases. Please try to use it first.

Oh, and one more thing in the screen you shown, please check the tab "Service" for your product and make sure in "Transaction Control Fields" the field "Item Cat. Group" shows SRVP.

It was missing in my case and was causing issues.

Regards

Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Elena!

You probably misunderstood. I'm trying to make the settings for the CHARM - the type of operation ZMCR. For incidents (ZMIN) all settings work well. As for ZMIN used INVESTIGATION. Therefore ZMCR, to create a copy of INVESTIGATION and called Z_INVESTIGATION.

RG Tatyana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh sorry, yes I misunderstood .

So far as I know there is no such thing as SLA for CHARM, it is only designed for use in Incident Management (aka Service Desk). ... Well unless SAP changes something recently (again)...

But it is interesting your ZMCR shows at least some SLA dates calculated (wrongly, but calculated anyways).

Can you share any links/documents you follow to set it up ? How do you link your Z_INVESTIGATION product with ZMCR ?

Thanks

Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Elena! The settings I made in accordance with the SLA Configuration Guide for ITSM (http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/SAPITSM/SLA+Management). settings, which I did, are reported above. Hoped that work. But, alas. So I know no more than you. Tried to contact the SAP AGS advised to Create a EoD request to push SAP. A calculation of dates somewhere registered. 3 days - the first reaction and 14 days - the required End. Thank you for your compassion, if that know - put you know. Rg Tatyana!

ganievzm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, Tatyana!

This question is marked as answered.  Where is correct answer? 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Zavdat!:-) Strange, because the problem is not solved. Rg Tatyana!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tatyana,

I think you are missing exceptions configuration in your SLA:

Please check.

Regards

Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Elena! Yes! This setting also is. set up the SLA for ZMCR. Also does not work. Not tied.

RG Tatyana

Message was edited by: Tatyana Nikishina