cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accessing SLD from another server

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have NW04s Developer work place on a machine where I am going to deploy Adobe interactive forms. But am going to use SLD from another server as we can have only one SLD. Am wondering if thats okay or whether it will create any problems?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the above answers are right on target and helped me. But I observed that I can award points to only 2 answers. Sorry about that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Accessing SLD from another server is absolutely ok.

You just need to go to visual admin of the concerned instance and under data supplier provide the information of your sld. Check the connection and trigger the data transfer. Import the objects and done.

Your job is done.

Reward with points.

Ranjeet0702
Active Participant
0 Kudos

u can use the SLD of other server. You need to set the path in VA for SLD Data Supplier service. If you need more info then plz do reply..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana,

As Rajat as already specified that SLD can be accessed fro another machine. Type this URL to access SLD:

http://<xi_server_name>:<port number>/rep/start/index.jsp

Here you will find link for SLD.

Regards,

Subhasha ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayana

Its absolutely fine.The onlt thing you have to do is to add your NW04s instance to the SLD which you have.I hope you know how to do it.In case you face any issues let me know.I will tell you the detailed procedure.

Do not forget to reward points