Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXI_MONITOR - not displaying messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using PI 7.3

Since two days, I'm not able to check the processed messages in SXI_MONITOR. But the failed messages are being displayed. This is               happening only in my production system. Is there any settings to be configured or why this is happening?

If you see the below screenshot, there are total 268 messages found but only failed messages has been displayed.

Thanks in advance,

Jegatha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have included all the parameters mentioned. But still no luck. The messages are not visible still.

We dont have synchronous scenario in our interfaces. And i don't think this issue is happening only for particular scenario. Whatever the scenario is the processed messages are not visible.

Regards,

Jegatha

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jegatha,

As per the following link:

Please chk if its correctly defined values for IS_URL and BS role.

Regards,

Azhar

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jegath,

In your screenshoot i can't see the trace level with the value 3. Are you using the ICO object or the classical configuration?

Regards.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see that you have some filters applied in sxmb_moni transaction( first screenshot in your initial post) on overall status and sender system

Remove all filters and see if you can find those messages.

adityavempati
Participant
0 Kudos

Nice observation Hareesh. Try this one Jegatha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set TRACE_LEVEL =3 parameter and checked, still i cant able to see the messages.

Two interfaces are running with ICO objects. But the problem here is, all the processing messages(for all interfaces) are not visible at all. But it is fetching the number of messages correctly. But none is visible.

If I'm checking any idocs through idx5, i can able to see the message in idx5 but when i'm opening the immediate moni message screen, the message is not visible.

But i can able to view the message directly through the 'display' option. Hope the problem is clear to you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks a lot. Its all because of the filter applied on the status. Thanks for noticing it.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No problem.. May be you can close the thread now.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all of your help

prem_a
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jegatha,

It is possible that XML message Delete jobs are configured via SXMB_ADM--> Schedule Delete Jobs / Schedule Archive Job or via SM37.

If you are using SM37 check for the jobs with username as "*"

SAP_BC_XMB_ARCHIVE300 for Archive Jobs

SAP_BC_XMB_*DELETE_300 for Delete Jobs

If these jobs are schedule for a very short frequency they will mark the successful XML messages for delete which will hide them from viewing in SXMB_MONI. Only failed messages will be persisted in SXMB_MONI display.

Work with your system administrators to stop/cancel/ give longer frequencies these jobs if they are scheduled.

Check this link on SAP help

Archiving and Deleting - Enabling Application-to-Application Processes - SAP Library

Regards

Prem A

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gnanamani,

Have you used ICO for your scenario?

if it is normal scenario then you need to check the option in sxmb_adm as Azhar said.

Thanks,

Naveen

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, are messages syncronius ?  Maybe setting in sxmb_adm for logging sync messages was expired, check it.

tcode: sxmb_adm ->error analysis setting

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jegatha,

Please check if any changes done in SXMB_ADM...

ckh the parameters as shown in following link:

Regards,

Azhar