Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Int Questions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai all,

I had some questons

1 In Third party order how we know whether the material has reached the customer

2. what is the function of requirement which is present in access sequence

3. Is currency conversion is possible in sales document, If so where

4. What are Routines and who will configure

5. I want to give discount for the first 100 orders. so where do I configure for this

6 How can we configure Advance payments made by the dealers in pricing

Regards,

Shiva

Message was edited by:

siva s

Message was edited by:

siva s

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

3. Use OBBS to define conversion factors for currency conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. An ASN - Shipping notification would be sent by the third party usually in the form of an idoc to your system. this is the document which says that 3rd party has shiiped the items. and if there is link between your transport provider to have a document sent on delivery confirmation then you can have that as the proof of delivery from the transport provider.

2. Requiremnts are routines written to suit your particular business requiremnt ie. you can write a code around when to execute/not execute a particular access number.

4. ROutines are codes either standard or can be written by an ABAP'er to suit your buisness requirement.

5.The discounts have to be configured in the pricing procedure as conditions. the conditions have to be set as per your requirement and can be mainted in the condition records for example to give a cash discount you can maintin a particuar conditon type in the pricing procedure like SKTO and using Vk11 you need to maintin the condition record for the material you are planning to give the discount.

reward points if it helps

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

to add to point 5.

you can use the condition type k007

Condition pricing unit

The quantity on which the amount or percentage is based. The quantity is expressed in sales units (for example, bottles).

Example

You want to create a condition record for a material price of US$8 for 1 piece. You enter "8" in the Rate field, "USD" in the Unit field, and "1" as the condition pricing unit in this field. You create a condition record that gives a fixed discount of $10 to a customer who buys 1000 bottles. In this case, the condition pricing unit is 10

hope this helps

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Biju,

Thanks for the answers,

For 5th que , My actual question is I want to give the discount for the first 100 orders (Like First come first serve basis). How can I configure in this situation.

Thanks

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

for Q-5:

than can be solved by <b>Condition Update,</b>

activate condition update in condition type details,

create condition records for that condition type -PR00,

go to additional data tab,

enter the<b> maximum number of orders.</b>

then for first number of sales ordres this price will copy in sales doc.

after 100 sales orders ,automatically this condition will deactivate,work as normal procedure,

If u want after 100 sales order , normal price has to copy in Sales doc,u need to maitain " <b>Condition supplement"</b> for tat.

• Hope this solves ur issue.

*rewards if its useful