cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLT for Customer Engagement Intelligence CEI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have set up CRM and CEI on two separate servers. Our Basis person has set up SLT replication between from CRM to CEI. However he created a new schema on the CEI server and replicates into that. As far as I can see this achieves nothing as the CEI already has a schema of its own and unless data is replicated to the CEI schema CEI will not see the replicated data.

To achieve this we need to know the name of the schema. (I think I've identified it as SAPNWABAHDB but can't be certain.) Also the replication job needs to connect as a user with authorisations to write to this schema.In section 5 of the CEI Config Guide we are given a high level view of the steps required. However this then refers us to the SLT Operations Guide. Importantly it does not tell us the name of the CEI schema. The SLT Operations Guide tells us how to create a new schema but not how to set up SLT for an existing schema.

Can someone guide me on how we set up SLT to write to the CEI database?

Thanks

Cliff

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Saritha_K
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cliff,

Based on your query, I can suggest you below approach-

since you are trying to replicate from CRM to CEI using SLT, ideally your schema name should be SAP_CUAN_CRM.

So through SLT you create a config with above name and add the required tables and complete the replication.

Then go to CEI and execute task list- CUAN_INITIAL_SETUP  and there is an option mentioned  to "Reuse SAP CRM Data". select it. This would make use of the existing replication schema and would then check whether the required tables are present in the schema or not.

Regards,

Saritha K