Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PP- PS integration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need help !!

My scenario is as this. We have NO sales order and demand is created via the material input (FERT, HALB) in CJ20N directly to a WBS activity. Now the HALB has a production BOM and planned orders are generated for it when I run MRP (MD02). Also for the ROH under the HALB procurement proposals are generated.

Everything is fine until i convert the planned order to production order (HALB) and bring it to project stock. Now how do I convert the FERT planned order to production order? There is no link between the FERT and HALB as each are individually assigned to different WBS activity in CJ20n. I cannot create a production / WBS Bom linking FERT and HALB as this double dips ie a planned order for HALB is generated again as demand is doubled (once because HALB is defined in CJ20n and second time as it is part of FERT BOM)

Hence I cannot link FERT and HALB through a BOM. How else do i link them?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member210872
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Option 1

1. Create multilevel BOM for FERT by assigning HALB BOM in FERT BOM and attach only FERT to the network activity.

2. Now your BOM of FERT contain HALB BOM and HALB BOM contains ROH material.

3. After attaching BOM release the network activity.

4. RUN MRP usring T code MD51 on WBS (select Tick of Hierarchy)

5. After MRP run you will get Plan order for both FERT AND HALB at time and PR for ROH material (MD4C).

(Make Sure that FERT should have MRP type PD in Material Master).

Option 2.

IF you want to continue with your practice and avoid creation of double plan order of HALB then,

1. Go CJ20n -

2. Slect HALB material -

3. Go in Proc. Parameter Tab & Put final issue tick.

4. Now system will not generate any plan order/PR for the HALB if you tick Final issue.

Hope this will help you.

With regards,

dnyanesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dnyaneshwar,

Option 2 works to a certain extent. Yes you are right, I do not see a double dip in the requirements. I have attached the HALB to its respective activity in CJ20n but put a final issue tick and now when i run MRP in MD04 i have only one planned order generated for HALB.

But I have another issue which comes up now. When i receive the PO associated to ROH attached to HALB, they are all costed to WBS element at the higher level FERT. I want the ROH to be costed to the HALB WBS element and once i confirm the HALB production order the costs would eventually roll up to the FERT WBS element. Is there any way to do that? I run CJI3 for the report.

Thanks,

Deepak.