cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedded image fails to execute a transaction in list tile view.

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement, where end user have to fill a form(Dynamic no. of questions load from SAP) by saying Yes/No before changing a particular status.

So our current design is as follows.

1.  Created a Form object, which is a child collection(FormList) of operation Object and It's getting filled dynamically at the time of Get Workorder                fetch.

2. Created a List tile view pointing to FormList collection.

3.In side the List tile view created a detail screen, which contains questions(from Form List collection) and Yes, No(Push buttons) buttons.

4.On click of Yes and No we call two different transactions, which updates yes/No value in the Form List collection.

5.Finally we send the Form List collection to SAP by the help of a different transaction.

It's working perfectly fine as expected.

Now we are planning to use Yes/No image instead of standard push buttons. So we changed the Push button to Embedded Image edit type and also bound the corresponding actions.

Issues :- The screen looks good and the transaction is also getting invoked. but the transaction is not getting executed successfully.

I guess the selected object(current object) is null when we click on the embedded image(Yes/No) on the list tile view.

PFA screen shot for the same.

We work on SAP Work Manager-6.0.

Please help me how can I proceed.

Thanks & Regards,

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems as you are facing the same problem like I did

sudhiranjan_lenka
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Judith, It's the same issue as you faced.

I just replaced the embedded image with push button and It worked.

Thanks,

Sudhir.