cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract Generation not allowing to upload documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We just installed Contract Generation in a separated server, URL verification passed, and we set up the url on the System Properties.  I'm getting below two errors related with contract generation:

1. Upload fails when I try to manually upload a document in a clause .  You can find below the error message on SAP CLM NW and attached latest log file from C:\fci\log.

This exception is wrapper of javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException. com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.exceptions.SOAPFaultException:
Server was unable to process request. ---> Value cannot be null. Parameter name: o

2. CLM Application is not allowing to create a Contract Document Template.  Application is sending me to the workbench when I follow below steps:

a) Setup

b) Document Setup tab

c) Contract Generation section

d) Contract Document Template Library

e) Click on New ==> Application is sending me to the workbench page instead of create a new contract document template (!?).

Thanks in advance for your support,

Omar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omar,

About the second error, I belive that you need to define a model security template for the contract document templates (Setup>tab Document Setup>Document Security Templates).

Thanks,

Francisco

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francisco,

Issue about Contract Document Templates was fixed once I create Document Security Template. Now I just need to fix the issue about upload documents in clauses.

Thanks for your help,

Omar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omar,

1. This should not be happening. Is this occurring only for this clause template or for any template.

2. You have to fill in the details for the clause and then use the 'Set Document' to upload the template for the clause..

Kindly let us know what version of SAP Sourcing and support pack you are testing this on..

If you are unable to resolve this , please create an OSS ticket and an we will provide you assistance..

Thanks

Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

We are using application version 9.0.05.00 , and the issue with the clauses is happening to all type of clause templates.  I couldn't upload any clause, even word documents with no tokens/variables.  I completed all required information on Clause template before to "Set Document" in clause template.

We already followed recomendations in below post but still getting same access denied error message (see original log file attached).  All light will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Omar