cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

navigate back from URL

0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I navigate from a view with IFrame to an URL that display a tree stucture with different values. Could you help me, how can I navigate back from an URL after double click on an element to the main view, with the value?
Now, if I clicked on element, I see in browser : The web page can not be displayed... but I would leave the browser after getting data and return to the original web dynpro view. How can I achieve it?

Thank you in advance,
R

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roxana,

Are you calling a Webdynpro application in IFRAME? if so you need to write logic in target WD application and on doubleclick of event, you need to call back the source WD application back using WD application URL by passing values via URL parameters.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

0 Kudos

Dear Rama,

I have a standard wd-component. It have an enhancement with a view which have the IFrame, it have the following methods : Handlefrom( name of the starting view), wddoinit/exit .. This IFrame's source is the URL address, from where I would navigate back to the first view. Could you a bit more details about this how can I do it ( example code or link that help me, maybe ? )

Thank you very much.