cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SR053 Content Repository does not exist (tRFC error) - Archiving ERS documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I've been trying to set up the archiving of ERS documents from SRM into an external archive.

I've set up the Content Repository and the document type via OAC0, OAC2 and OAC3.

Manually archiving works just fine. I can go into the Transaction OAOH, select Business Object and document type, and then select a PDF document from my Computer. It will be archived correctly.

But I am trying to Archive these documents via an Action Profile. The action is processed by the program RSPPFPROCESS. I customized the action profile so it will mail & archive the document at the same time:

Here is my Setup for OAC3:

But when I Archive it, it will show me the following error message in the tRFC (sm58 or via oam1):

The error text says: "Content Repository does not exist" error message SR053 !

Now the question is, why does he not find the Content Repository? It works when I do it manually. Connection to Content Repository / Archive is working.

I already though of if maybe the action created does not contain a PDF (ist created by smarforms) but something else. But OTF also didn't work. Also, I think the error message would be different.

I also thought about if he searches for another Business object which is not defined in OAC3 but which? Also, I set "Archiving object type" before in the action Profile and also attached the document type to it (ZERSDOCS).

THANKS in advance for any suggestions.

Best wishes,

Sebastian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

Please go to the tRFC log and and check the parameters AR_OBJECT, DOC_TYPE and SAP_OBJECT values. Based on that you can cross check the customization.

Regards,

Sudheer T