Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No forecast data exists - /SAPAPO/SPPINVP Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting error "No main supplier found for location" and 

"No forecast data exists (00155D1B1B051EE493F28E0985408717, 00155D1B29051ED289869064C59313C8) STDDEV_FIN_PC"

while running the EOQ and Safety stock planning (/SAPAPO/SPPINVP).

Kindly refer the attached error screen shot.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello Harshad,

Hope you are doing well.

For the first error, please check whether you are using flag "Use Anonymous Source of Supply if No Source Exists" in the Service Profile for EOQ/SS service. Also, make sure that the SA and TLane are active and within a time validity, and that the location mentioned in the message is the Location To of the SA and of the TLane.

For the second error, please check whether you do have values in key figure "Demand: Std Dev. Final Forecast" in the /SAPAPO/SPPFCST screen. If not, then please run service SPP_FCS_SERVICE_MSE in order to calculated the Standard Deviation values.

I hope I could help you.

Best Regards,

Rodrigo Pessin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshad,

Do check if the relevant vendor or supplier master data is maintained in APO and whether valid Transportation lanes have been defined in between the plant and the supplier.

If not do CIF the vendor details and PIRs for Transportation lanes and then  run the forecast.

REgards

Ankit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

Customer/ Supplier/ SA details are already CIFed from ECC to APO. I can see it in APO. I am able to run the forecast, but while calculating EOQ it is throwing the error