cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution manager 7.1 SP10 Enhanced Retrofit issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are implementing ChaRM with Retrofit in Solution Manager development system - DEMO

Created four local clients for demo purposes

500-D, 600-Q,700-P and 300 - Retrofit ( All clients are local clients within solman development)

500 600 700 - M project

300 600 700 - I project

Under managed setup I have created necessary RFC destinations for 300,500,600 and 700

I have see the below blogs before setting up.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41654

http://scn.sap.com/people/hannes.kerber/blog

I have setup STMS as per DOC-41654

whenever I go release transport for option 1 - Autoimport  in maintenance landscape as attached in screens

I see locks as soon as I release the transports which should not be the case as I am changing table V005A only in M landscape but why it is getting locked?

and TOC is not working at all.

Can someone please correct me if any other config needs to be done

Thanks

Sateesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like my issue is solved. I can see contents are carried from 500 to 300 successfully.

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sateesh:

Excellent news.

I invite you to share your solution with the community, so other people can benefit with your findings if they run into something similar. Even if it was a missing piece on your side, do not be shy on that.  You are not and will not be the only one who has gone through a similar scenario.  We are all in this together.

Regards,

Juan 

Former Member
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-41654

As usual above links solved my issues. Re- checked STMS and all steps one by one and finally able to do AUTOIMPORT successfully.

Thanks for quick turn over.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sateesh,

any chance you have activated CSOL in your Maintenance DEV client (500) instead of Retrofit client (300) ? It looks like CSOL is fired off from 500.

Please check.

Elena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here you go CSOL activated only for 300 - retrofit and globally on SD1 500..

former_member187281
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sateeesh:

My apologies.  A busy day today.

Let's go by parts. 

1. The 1st screen shots is incomplete, if you were trying to show an error message, all I see are green lights.

2. Attached a view of our sandbox scenario.  I do not see any special difference from yours.

As you can see we have:

100>110>120 with Ret 130, and   (Maintenance)

130>140>120                             (Implementation)

3.  Please check transactions SLG1 and ST01 for error messages in both SolMan and SD1.  SLG1 keeps track on any error messages, and if you start the system trace and try to repeat some of the work, you may find the issues, in particular  user SMB_SD1 in SD1 may require some access that is missing.

Try that for now and we can continue troubleshooting after if this is not enough.

Regards,

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, I do not see any errors in SLG1 on SD1 system. SD1 is solution manager development system. SMB_SD1 user have below role ZSAP_SOLMAN_BACK and it looks ok.

TOC is not working but autoimport works perfectly as below.

Please find screenshots below. So only issue right now is TOC is not generated why?