cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FIORI Apps - My Contacts and My Quotes Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there,

I am trying to run the fiori apps "My Contacts" and "My Quotes".

I have already activated the proper odata services for both apps. Via transaction PFCG I already assigned the roles and the authorizations for the catalogues and so on. I used the sap guides/helps for configuration and customizing.

I am able to see the the two tiles in the launchpad. When I click on "My Contacts" the message that currently no customers are assigned to my account which is not true because I already created some customers and contacts in the backend. What else should I do in order to see a list of those contacts? Did anyone else get these messages?

The second tile: If I click on "My Quotes" no data can be found. I don´t get any error messages. But I already created some quotes in the backend.

Has anyone an idea of what to configure?

Many thanks and best regards!

Rufat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rufat,

Have you configured the "Configuration Task" in the App Implementation: My Contacts - SAP Fiori Apps - SAP Library ?

Regards, Masa

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masayuki,

sry - for my late reply. It works! 🙂

Thanks for your support!

Best regards,

Rufat

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Regards, Mike (Moderator)
SAP P&I Technology RIG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have never implemented this app, but my experience with other apps we need to do certain configurations for the each app which are specific to them only.

Configurations can be done from TCode:- SIMGH

Please check if the same are done.

Thanks