Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queues status with 'VBERROR' in SMQ1

santosh_k3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have outbound message (Synchronous) going from ECC to thirparty.

Payroll integration with thirdparty system, where we apply leaves in ECC and goes on to upate the thirparty system.

This is the first time that we have seen the queue with status 'VBERROR'.

Checked this note : 1601028 - SMQ1 - Data inconsistency due to execution of VBERROR queues.

If outbound queues and update task are part of one and the same LUW, the outbound queues should always be processed after successfully completing the update task. If the update task runs into an error, the corresponding queue entry will be updated with VBERROR state.

I understand that if simultaneous actions are performed with in the same LUW i.e., before completing the update task if outbound queue is processed first then the queue will stuck .

Is is understanding correct?

We tried to reproduce the same error in DEV , same actions that are performed in PRD where this issue occured.

but the queue did not stuck in SMQ1.

How can we debug it , identify why the queue is getting stuck with status 'VBERROR'.?

Checked the ST22 logs but could not able to identify the exact reason of failure.

Does we have to go with importing the support package or implementing the correction in the note.

What would be the better option to go with.

Thanks & Regards

Sai

0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

I'm also facing this same dump in APO (FAP) system. Did you find any alternatives and solution to fix this error?

Thanks,

Somu Gj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

santosh_k3
Active Participant

Hi All,

Did any faced this issue ?

please suggest us in reolving it.

Thanks

Sai

santosh_k3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Did not get exact root cause for this issue.

Raised a Oss note for this.

Even SAP team did not get the exact root cause on this suggested the same thing as mentioned in the above note , workaround was just to reprocess the queue and the data is updated correctly.

Thanks,

Sai

Answers (0)