cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Install additional dialog instance error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have installed an IDS system. Now I want to install an additional dialog instance. The installation issued one error when I choose the BS05 Installation Master . Please see the information of error:

You entered: /sapmnt/D01/51043756 Found the label SAP:ROOT-LABEL-BS200x-NW2004SSR3:700-1:IM-CD:*:AIX_PPC64 LINUX_I386 HPUX_IA64 OS390_32 OS400_PPC64 LINUX_S390X_64 LINUX_IA64 LINUX_PPC64 HPUX_PARISC SOLARIS_SPARC SOLARIS_X86_64 WINDOWS_I386 LINUX_X86_64 WINDOWS_X86_64 WINDOWS_IA64:D51043756 but need the label IND:SLTOOLSET:1.0:70SWPM:*:LINUX_X86_64:*

Can any experts help me ? Thanks a lot.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

select correct options and media. Try again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Divyanshu,

I have downloaded the Installation master and select the media . But when I continue to install , the system issued the error. I don not know which media is correct.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure you can have a dialog instance for IDES.

However, in general, get the installation guide and check for the media.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help .I search the installation guide on the service.sap.com, but I cannot find it. I do not know where I can find the guide.

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The guide would be the standard one not for IDES.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I find the reason . I install the dialog instance with the old SWPM, so I can not install it. Then I download the new installation tool and it is ok now.

Answers (0)