Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to pull the Business parterns spl data

kirantechm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All

I want to pull the SPL numbers and list type assigned to each Business Partners. I have Business Partners list with me for which I want to extract the SPL Numbers and list types.

Can you please let me know from which table I can pull this data.

Thanks & Regards

Kiran Thakkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Business partners and SPL masters are 2 different entities. They are not linked/assigned to each other. Business partners are compared with SPL masters to screen a business partner and there is no linkage or assignment.

SPL number/master and List type- Yes, you can get the linkage.

(Or)

Are you looking for BP numbers that were blocked for a match with particular SPL number and SPL list type. I don't think it possible in standard. But will check.

Not sure if I got your problem correctly. Please clarify.

Regards

Dhilipan

kirantechm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan

Yes its correct, we have run C1 jobs for various logical system and I was able to pull out the number of blocks through /SAPSLL/SPLAUD table.

I want that BP got blocked against which spl list types or numbers.

Kindly help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

I have not tried this before and don't have SAP access right now. But I do remember seeing SPL master GUID in table /sapsll/splaudd- SPL Audit details. I guess you should pick up field GUID_TSPL and check table /sapsll/tspl for SPL number/list type etc.

Verify this once and if it works please confirm back so will be useful for others.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Please follow the below steps

1. Go to GTS table /SAPSLL/SPLAUD take the necessary GUID SPLAUD

2. Go to table /SAPSLL/SPLAUDD pass the GUID SPLAUD and select GUID TSPL

3. Go to table /SAPSLL/TSPL and pass the GUID TSPL

You will get all the SPL details.

Regards,

Siba.