Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Use APN number in /SCWM/RFUI Transaction

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We want to use APN number in the ITS transactions /SCWM/RFUI instead of SAP Product Number. We have already maintained APN number in the sapapo/mat1. How can I get APN numbers in all screens of /SCWM/RFUI. Also how can I make the screen to accept APN number?

Copying:

regards

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

as EWM /SCWM/RFUI transaction is ABAP dynpro & framework based, you'll need to understand the RF framework from EWM.

The cookbooks here (RF Cookbook in your case) shows how to adapt the ABAP dynpros from RFUI.

I would do this ...

1) identify the required SAP dynpro numbers
2) copy them to customer namespace
3) add the copies to customizing that they are used, test application with this (should work like SAP)

4) add APN field, hide MATNR field and provide code to fill MATNR after filling APN in PAI and code to fill APN from MATNR in PBO
this allows you to use SAP RFUI code w/o change to work with APN because internally MATNR is still used

5) if 4) does not work for some dynpros, provide own RFUI PBO/PAI code to work with APN input
6) if ABAP dynpros up and running, generate ITS mobile templates out of if

Best regards,

Matthias

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Matthias. I was going down this path and wanted to check that there is no better way of achieving this requirement. I was thinking of creating a custom Conversion Exit and configuring it somewhere would do the trick.

Answers (0)