cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW 7.01 with CPMPBC 7.5 upgrade to NW 7.4 CPMBPC 10.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have BW systems with NW 7.01 SP 17 and Add-on CPMBPC 7.5 in our landscape. Client is planning to upgrade the systems to NW 7.4 along with add-on CPMBPC 10.1.

I tried to download media and was able to select add-on component SAP PC 10.1 FOR SAP NW but stack.xml file does not have target component version SAP PC 10.1 FOR SAP NW and its support pack details.

After adding all the components to the download basket, we don’t see the CPMBC add-on component in the download basket.

When we check the Stack file, we could see only CPMBC ABAP 7.5 but there no references for CPMBC 10.1 (CPMBC 810)

Please let me know why i am not able to download target add-on package and there is no entry in stack file?

Regards,

Kasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kasi

1. As per the SAP Note Add-on CPMBPC it will not support NW 7.4, (Support only NW 7.3)

1142913 - Overview/Release strategy for SAP ABAP Add-On CPMBPC

2. Could you raise the support ticket to SAP further information & guidelines 

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Thanks for the information.

But as per the note 1925081, we can install/upgrade add-on CPMBPC on release NW 740.

Regards,

Kasi

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your info

Your system components information are updated in Solution manager? before calculating the MOPZ?

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

System is correctly defined in solman system. We have resolved this issue after implement the note 1940845 in solution manager.

Regards,

Kasi