Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF02 - billing document- Screen Field Disabled

eshwart
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am fresher and I am working on VF02 transaction in IDES system.  I have strange issue with "billing document" screen-field being disabled/grayed out (The pic. shows a random billing doc no. which I did not generate and cannot be changed). Its is not taking any input document no.  Kindly let me know how to make it input enabled/ possible solution.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Eshwar,

It seems somebody has assigned a screen variant to the transaction. Please check SHD0 for VF02 tcode to ascertain the same.

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eshwart
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your help, it was a transaction variant in SHD0.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

open the transaction VF02-----SYSTEM---STATUS here if you find any Transaction variant ,then it is being controlled which can deactivate under SHD0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your information, but I cannot find anything relevant to Transaction if I enter transaction VF02-----SYSTEM---STATUS. Could you please offer more information or a screenshot? Thanks in advance.

BR

Simon

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems some one has tried to work with transaction variant in the IDES system.

Kindly check the transaction : SHD0

Enter the  Transaction code as VF02 and press F4 and check for any transaction variant available.

Enable the settings and re-check it in VF02.

Regards,

SRK