cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can not able to select any other row except the 1st row.

anilm1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Need a help.

I am working on WebDynpro Table.

I am pre-filling table with 10 records, some fields are empty and some are default values.

While i am selecting any row in the table, system by default is going to 1st row. I can not able to select any other row except the 1st row.

I am using cardinality 0...n  and selection 0...1 for the table and i have checked initialize lead selection checkbox.

Please help me.

Regards

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Please check if there is any code in wddomodify hook method explicitly written to set leadselection to first row event  for the table.

If it is intended to write during the initial load of the screen, write the piece of code in IF first_time = 'X'.ENDIF. statements.

Regards,

Harsha

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your issue resolved?  Post your solution here, so that can be useful for others.

Regards,

Rama

anilm1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies.

I have checked the code, It wasn't mentioned in wddomodifyview method...

Still not getting understand how it is behaving like that...

Thanks,

Anil

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Can you check in WDDOBEFOREACTION and WDDOAFTERACTION hook methods, along with ONLEADSELECT event handler of  Table UI.

Regards,

Harsha

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Try to check all the methods of your view and also component controller method which may have called inside view if you can find code related to this.

Before that to cross check, please test standard component WDR_TEST_UI_ELEMENTS

Test the table ui element and select a row and check if its working,

If not, you need to implement "Unified rendering correction" as per your net weaver version.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama

ramakrishnappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I suspect that there is a code either to write data to context node or to re-set the lead index.

Check out if your code for binding data to context node is written in WDDOMODIFYVIEW( ) method or in wddobeforeaction( ) method.

If so, please place your code in WDDONIT( ) method.Because WDOINIT( ) method executed when view gets initialized. So its very logical to write the initialization logic over there.

You can also keep your code in WDDOMODIFYVIEW( ) method but its should be within a condition as below

IF FIRST_TIME EQ ABAP_TRUE.

" your code goes here

ENDIF.

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Rama