Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto import is not happening due to different versions of QAS and DEV

seshukoti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Recently I have done few add-on s installation in DEV and will do in QAS after some time.

Currently I am facing the issues with auto import is not happening in QAS system for the transports created from DEV.

I think it is due to versions mismatch so I am doing manually importing, please help me to resolve this.

And I have analyzed it and decided to change the TP parameters like Vers_at_imp =always and SP_TRANS_SYNC = OFF, Please suggest me whether it is fine or any other solution possible.

Thanks

Seshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If the auto import is not working due to the component version mismatch then it is because the SP_TRANS_SYNC parameter comes into play here as described in the SAP note 1742547 - Information about component version check in TMS

As far as I know this is a protection functionality and works as expected. You can either turn it OFF if that is blocking the auto import or turn it ON as suggested in the SAP note 1581638 - SAP component checks no longer working in TMS and import the transports manually.

Reagan

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Seshu,

Vers_at_imp=always will generate version of each object after the import in target system.

If your auto import is not running then share the job logs.

For other parameter, refer -

1688610 - TMS import queue warning message : 'Does not match component version' or 'Checking compone...

Regards,

seshukoti
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have imported TR successfully by selecting Ignore invalid component version". the option during import  manually

I want to auto import the transports in QAS system. what ever the transport before addon installation it is working.

So my question is how to achieve the TR auto import now. if I change the SYNC parameter to OFF is it will make to work.

because the Auto import job is running, but the transports import is not starting.

Thanks

Seshu

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can put it OFF as mentioned in the my last reply(linked note)

Regards,