cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry Add Transaction error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts;

I tried to add an transaction "myobject" it gave me an error "application error" when i push apply button. However when I add a transaction for player object it can be added. The only difference this 2 transactions player object collection fill from database player table then i can add new transaction. myobject have not any table just a collection which created by me and i got error. what is the problem ?

If I create a collection how can add an "add transection" and how can create a new object.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Renos,

What version of Agentry are you using?

What version of Eclipse are you using?

How are you trying to add the transaction?

Not sure what you mean by: " The only difference this 2 transactions player object collection fill from database player table then i can add new transaction. myobject have not any table just a collection which created by me and i got error."

Sounds like you want to add an object to a collection you have defined.  If you have an object called myobject defined in the editor, you should first create a collection called myobjects in the main object.  Add a collection property to the main object and tie it to your myobject.  Your property type in the drop down should be Object for this collection property.

Next create an Add transaction for the myobject complete with properties.  Point the collection to: MainObject >- myobjects Property.

Next create an action that holds a transaction step pointing to your new transaction.  If the data for the new add should come from a screen, you will need to tie that screen-set to this step also.  The action should have an object of MainObject.  Now tie that action to a button or menu on a screen so the user can kick off the add transaction.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jason;

my first object

player  collection  objects fill from database with an update step (select * from player)

I created an action (transaction and apply button --no screen set--)

my transaction have propertys with contant values.

It worked.

For other object

I created an object myobject

I created a collection myobjects in mainobject

I created an action (transaction and apply button --no screen set--)

my transaction have propertys with contant values

when click the add transaction button crash the program. Didn't work.

Same, but I have 8 player object and I can add a transaction. I have no any myobject  I cannot add a transaction program gave me "application error"

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Renos,

Please post screen shots of the action, action transaction step, transaction main definition, 1 transaction property.  From that I should be able to tell you what is wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is my action objectadd transaction and apply

transaction step defininiton

my object transaction

myobject property constant all of them constant

If I clicked apply button I got this error.

If I use -no screen set- It didnt open transaction screen but same error. The problem is apply button.

action button trigger this action.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the Target for the Button that calls the Add Action?

Is it pointed to the Main Object?

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes stephen Target is MainObject

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Renos,

I don't see anything you are doing wrong.  Try running your action on another platform: WPF or PPC or iOS/Android. Unfortunately, the current ATE is buggy and sometimes crashes/fails when other production clients would not fail.  This will definitely error out the second time since you are trying to add the same key twice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did everything with exactly same way. It worked this time. Same versions agentry eclips and ate I didnt change anything but now it worked i dont know why. thank you.

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Gremlins at work. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

probably

Answers (0)