cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate Change Log for TVRO Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xperts

We want to activate change log in TVRO table so that we can monitor the changes done , such as , Route creation , Route change etc.

We have activated Change Log in SE13 for TVRO & Rec/Client parameter is also set as well. However, if we are creating or changing any Route - no change log is shown in DBTABLOG table or in SCU3.

Even we have activated change log for the dependent tables such as TVRO* , however, still not found any change logs in DBTABLOG. Could you pl let us know what would be the reason.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you activate the change?

I can find TVRO inserts and updates in DBTABLOG when using SE16 and as well in SCU3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I have activated the same. Even in SCU3 , over the List of Logged Tables option , I could see the TVRO & its dependents as well.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What value does your Rec/Client  have? 

by the way the correct writing would be in small letters otherwise it may not work: rec/client

Former Member
0 Kudos
JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you restart the SAP system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything has been done.Do you means to restart the SAP Server?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In case you changed the rec/client you have to restart the servers to make them work. If you have more than one  server, then you should have flagged the box for "same on all servers"

If you transported the SE13 change from dev to prod, then you should make sure that you have the same settings for rec/client there too.

Answers (0)