Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrictions to edit the sales order

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Is there any option to firm a sales order? And once it is firmed, the amending option will not restricted, which means to edit the sales order should be done only by customer service manager.

Can we set the above control in sales order?

thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VA02, there are many fields which are editable and I am not sure, which field you were referring.  Nevertheless, as already suggested, you can explore the Status Profile option through which you can control by creating different Status like APPR (for Approved) and NAPP (for Not approved) and the Business Transaction be "Change Sale Order

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

we need to confrom requested delivery filed and order quantity fields.

thanks,

Vijesh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

adithya_velide
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi. Vijesh.

As lakshmipathi. G mentioned you have to use  the status profile as per your requirements. For editing options you can assign the authorization to the customer service manager.and you can use variant option to control the fields in sales document type by entering va02 t.code. and by giving the accessable user id and password to the manager your requirement will be fulfilled.

I hope my idea helps you.

Please try and let me know the output if works,

Regards,

Adithya

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijesh ,

Your Requirement is that once order is created and to change or edit that order to be restricted by respective customer service manger ?

create one Authorization role to VA02 tcode and assign to customer service manger .

or

your Requirement is to restrict the changes of sales order and has to get approval from customer service manger ?

then you have to follow suman sardar solution  in the above post .

or

you want to restrict concern fields in the sales order at edit mode ?

then you have go for User EXIT and incorporate the logic .

Please provide more information to get correct solution .

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check with the status profile option in header, where you can maintain the different authorization objects to edit required parameters in sales order(like change the quantity, price, dates etc)..

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vijesh,

Yes this could be possible by functional configuration of User Status management (BS02) here define your required status and control accordingly. If anything which is not available in BS02 try to implement the User Exit in MV45AFZZ in USER_EXIT_READ_DOCUMENT or USER_EXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT.

Let me know if you have any query on this.

Thanks,

Suman$

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could you control them through sales order change T.code

former_member232086
Participant
0 Kudos

could you please help to me to understand process in VA02?