Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get sap gui configuration.

ronaldo_aparecido
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi abaps.

I think i'm in correc t comunitty.

What the file with the sap gui paths configuration? and where i need to go to copy that file and paste in other machine , i need  include my sap gui paths in that machine but the re are  many patches , i don´t want to copy one by one.

Thanks for information .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Matt_Fraser
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo,

For efficient distribution of SAP Logon configurations to multiple workstations, I recommend setting up an Installation Server. I wrote a series of documents about how to do this, in detail, which starts at . You might not need everything in there, but it's indexed, so you can jump to the parts that will help you. It talks about using centrally managed saplogon.ini as well as the more traditional (and less efficient) method of pushing out local copies of the file to each workstation. Part 5 goes into that in more detail. Hopefully you'll find this helpful.

Best regards,

Matt

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to SAP GUI options (icon upper-left corner of SAP Logon) for local file storing configuration.

Read also scn document like SAP GUI Application Data Directories or SAP Logon help.

Regards,

Raymond

Former Member
0 Kudos

copy this file saplogon.ini

c:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\SAP\Common

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

that depends of your conf ..

there is class about this, google may help you

regards

Fred

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ronaldo,

what kind of configuration files do you want ?  connexion .. ?   you have also registery base (regedit)

regards

Fred

ronaldo_aparecido
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Frpederic.

I need that configuration marked in red.