cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make order status Completed if PGI is archievd ???

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

System shows status of order as "Being Processed" however every thing has been completed as shown in screen shot..

When I see in depth I came to know that PGI has been archived and I believe due to this system is showing order status as "Being processed"

Now my client want to make the status of  this order as "Completed". How can I make the status completed?

I have some more concerns below.

1. Order status is depend on Delivery (if billing is delivery relevant) here Delivery status is still Completed even though how system changed the order status as "Being Processed".

2. Shall I do PGI again ? I believe we can not do PGI because billing has been done.

3. in screen shot I see system shows Partial invoice for items 23, 24, 26, 44, 62 for same item PGI was archived. now how can I make sales order status "completed" every thing has been done ivoice has been done and payment also received from customer more over it a 5 years old sale orders.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you ever tried to reject that sales item with 'reason for rejection' to see if it works?

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use "VL_COMPLETE" to update the status of the Delivery to complete and use "V_MACO" to update the Sales Order as "Complete"

Regards,

SRK

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

My problem is not yet resolved. I tried V_MACO & SDVBUK00 but problem is still there.

I have an issue in which system shows the a sales order in open order reports.

When I checked the order status through document flow I came to know that there is no accounting documented was created for  Invoice-Milestone BP 01494XXXX and Cancellation of Inv 001537XXXX. BUT I don't think so due to this system showing status of order as Being Processed because final invoice status is completed and more over all delivery status are completed.

additionally PGI for some item have been archived.

I have another Sales Order in which same problem is there.

When I checked the document flow of the order line item wise I came to know that only for line item 23 system shows order status Being processed. and for other line item it is completed.

When I checked the status overview I came to know that system shows "Partial Invoiced" for line item 23 BUT in document flow i see complete invoice has been done for same line item.

Kindly help me out how can I make the sales order completed.

I need your valuable support.

Thanks,

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am looking for your valuable inputs.

Kindly help me out to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS  1472007 - Document status has to be corrected
which can help you resolve the issue.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

you can update the sales order status manually trough abaper  with this particular programme-

SDVBUK00

former_member210857
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try

MB_DOCUMENT_BADI ,
MB_MIGO_BADI,
LE_SHP_DELIVERY_PROC ,
LE_SHP_PRICING

user exits   mv50afz1 .

customer exit MB_CF001