cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic enter PO number from sales order into line item text of accounting document

0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

Please suggest me, How system can automatic enter PO number from sales order into line item text of accounting document.

Best Regards,

Jittima K.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

What was the question and what were the answers.

TW had a clue that the requirement was something else, As TW noted in some other discussion, It will be always good if the person who is putting the question give a complete picture of the exact requirement.

Please mention the requirements very clearly to avoid confusion and waste of time.

Jobi

0 Kudos

I'm sorry for incomplete picture of exact requirement.

My requirement is after generate Billing via t-code vf01. I would like to system populate PO number to text of AR line text in accounting document.

My step as follow,

1. create S/O (t-code: va01) and put PO number in PO number field

2. create D/O (t-code : vl01n)

3. create Billing (t-code :vf01)

4. I would like system populate PO Number to AR line item text as below

Best regards,

Jittima K.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jittima,

I have got your requirement right that is why I mentioned in my first post that yes this can be done by standard SD Copy control configuration VTFL/VTFA and the PO number will be transferred to Accounting document. The only difference is that instead of Text Column it will be in the Assignment column. Please read my first post carefully and try it in your IDES or test system and come back with your findings and question.

I have done this in several of my projects and it is very useful to the accounts guy to make a quick note and follow up with the customer for the payment.

Its not only the PO number somewhere it is Excise Invoice or Project Code etc.

In your case it will be done by standard SD functional config no such ABAP code is require (as per my opinion).

Please let us know the requirement is fulfilled or not.

Thanks,

Suman

0 Kudos

Hi Suman,

Thanks very much for your replied. User still need to put billing document to assignment column in Customer line item of accounting document. So, I cannot change configuration VTFL (put A (po number) in assignment field) as your suggestion.

If you have any solution, Please let me know.

Best Regards,

Jittima K.

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jittima,

May be you can use the substitution rules to fill one of the  field from reference key 1 to 3. This substitution are written in FI. Please take the help of your FI CO consultant.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards

Atul

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jittima,

The Billing document already SAP copying in the Accounting document you have nothing to do with that as there is a separate column itself for the Billing document in the Accounting doc. Please check it once and let me know your view.

Thanks,

Suman$

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jittima,

What is the business requirement?

Populating in text in accounting document...this is not standard SAP.

Please confirm which field do you want to populate the PO number in?

and what is your document flow?

line item text of accounting document.

TW

0 Kudos

Hi Mr.TW

I would like to popular PO Number in text in accounting document.

and my document flow as below,

Best Regards,

Jittima K.

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jittima,

You can achieve the same in the user-exit EXIT_SAPLV60B_002.

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jittima,

I think this can be achievable in standard SAP, if I have not get it wrong. We have to take care the following configuration to make it possible.

1. In VTFL or VTFA ( whatever billing is applicable for you) try to put "A = Purchase order number" in Assignment Number field. This will copy the Sales order PO number to Billing document header field "Assignment - VBRK-ZUONR".
  2. The VBRK-ZUONR will be copied to Accounting document when billing document released to accounting. This Assignment can be seen in the display accounting document or in FBL5N for the customer ledger.

Note: As this is a standard SAP configuration there will be minimum work to achieve this requirement. Still if you want the same PO no to be copied to each line items in the accounting document then you have to implement some enhancement to achieve the same.

Let me know your views.

Thanks,

Suman$

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suman,

till if you want the same PO no to be copied to each line items in the accounting document then you have to implement some enhancement to achieve the same.

Check BSEG-ZUONR populates the assignment number at item level in accounting document.

TW

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TW,

Yes, you are right and I am referring the same here above as the Assignment only populates in the Debit entry of the accounting document only but reading the post I assumed that they want them it to be copied all the rest entries apart from Customer Debit line item.

It is not very clear from your screen shot that where you want to be printed PO number in the Account Short Text?

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Suman$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It depends on your copy control settings.  In VTFL, for your delivery type and billing type, you can see two fields, viz.Assignment Number and Reference number.  Here maintain "A", so that system will take care

G. Lakshmipathi