cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EOIO Messages on holding in MultiMapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

sometimes EOIO messages are going to holding state though there is no system errors but after manual restart of holding messages they are being reprocessed.

below is the scenario description.

1) File to File Interface(ICO) with EOIO.

2) Input file will be splitted into 2 files (multi mapping) according JDBC look up response in Mapping.

not all the time messages are going in holding state, intermittently it is happening.

any suggestions to avoid the manual processing holding messages??

Thank You,

Madhav

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhav,

Is EOIO mandatory for your scenario?. If not, you could uncheck EOIO in ICO's Interface Determination step

Regarding your issue:

As far as I understand, sometimes messages fail due to a temporary glitch at adapter level and due to this EOIO interface messages stuck in holding status. The temporary glitch error message either get's restarted automatically with a defined job (or) due to manual restart action. And hence EOIO stuck messages need a manual restart, since there is no automatic job for restarting such holding status messages

Best Regards,

Praveen Gujjeti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

yeah, i felt EOIO is mandatory for this scenario.. when there is peak load of files processing, JDBC lookup is not happening correctly and files are not segregating as expected.

after i implement EOIO, i was able to get rid of segregation issue but end up getting messages in holding state.

as suggested, i will uncheck EOIO in ICO's Interface Determination step and monitor the system for some time.

Thank You,

Madhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

i have unchecked  Maintain order at run time.. but still not working

-Madhav

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you have EOIO setting in sender file channel itself. Please check

//BR,