cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I5Grid - Formatting Issue ( SAP MII 14.0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using I5Grids in  version SAP MII 14.0 SP05 patch 10. I am not able to do formatting for my final output using I5Grid.

Although, it does accept width and alignment but formatting does not work. I checked data types of all my fields and it's either float or decimal.

I also tried various syntax e.g. '0.00' , "0.00" , 0.00 but none of them helps.

Please advice, if there is something wrong with the syntax or this is a bug in I5Grids( SP05 Patch 10). Also, need to know if anyone has faced the same issue with I5Grids.

Appreciate your response with this.

Regards,

Kirti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swaroop/Anushree,

Thank you for your reply.

I found the issue with this. To use formatting feature  in I5Grid, it is only accepting data type as float to do the field formatting i.e. SQL Data Type should be 8 in the XML returned from underlying BLS. In case underlying field is double/decimal, it does not format it.

Same is not true with IGrid, IGrid do considers formatting even if data type is not float( Integer or decimal).

Regards,

Kirti

swaroop_anasane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kriti,

Can you provide a screenshot of your result also if you are getting anything logged? A few times you get issues with ui5Grid if the components are not properly installed.

You can also have a check with basis for a resolution.

Regards,

Swaroop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kriti,

This issue was fixed in earlier patches of MII 14.0 SP05. Can you please double check your MII version?

Also, please clear your browser cache and then run your I5Grid.

Regards,

Anushree