Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original Invoice section blank in J1IJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have a depot sales scenario. We follow:

At Supplying Plant:

ME21N ---> VL10B ---> VL02N ---> VF01 (F8) ---> J1IIN...

At Receiving Plant:

MIGO ---> J1IG.  VA01 ---> VL01N ---> J1IJ ---> VF01.

The issue is when i do J1IJ, the original invoice section remains blank and all the exicise invoice show only the Additional Duty selection subscreen. Even though I havent done J1IGA. Rest of the values are flowing alright.

I am unable to understand where am i missing the config??? Please peruse the attached screenshot of J1IJ.

Thanks in advance.

Message was edited by: TM User Also attached J1IG Screenshot.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure that you have posted J1IG in Receiving Plant. Because this activity creates an Entry in RG23D provided it is not captured during MIGO.

Also check the Report J1IDEPOTSTOCK1 is showing correctly with Excise invoice and duties..

Share the screenshot of J1IG and J1IDEPOTSTOCK1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply. Please find the screenshots of J1IDEPOTSTOCK1 and J1IG and RG23D table .
Thanks.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You didnt answer my query. Check the Report J1IDEPOTSTOCK1 is showing correctly with Excise invoice and duties.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have checked. The values are flowing correctly in J1IDEPOTSTOCK1. Double checked in the table J_1IRG23D. The values are correct. But still the invoices are not showing in the J1IJ screen in the upper part. The invoices are getting displayed in the lower section in the Additional Duty section.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is your material code batch managed? if yes, check whether the same batch used in Sales and purchase are same.

If you have followed the correct procedure then there is no question of blank screen in Excise invoice selection.

Also check if user exits are in place for J1IJ. If yes, check them also.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check  "Depot Excise Invoice" check .

SPRO-->Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->India-->Basic Settings-->Maintain Excise Groups

Regards

Binoy

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In addition also check whether the Storage location used  is different.

You may refer notes 1413497 & 1168642. The said note pertains to "No Invoice listed in RG23D selection"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. Apart from the usual settings, I have checked Depot indicator, Folio Numbers and Depot excise Invoice are checked. Is there anything else thats required?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. my material is not batch managed. I have checked for User exits. There are none in place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. I will check the notes and revert.

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether you are using any custom item categories as explained in these notes.

1024706 - User exit for identifying customized item categories -
J1IJ

and

1559435 - FAQ - Frequently asked question - Sales

Regards

Binoy