cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cproject -> PS replication. Are project versions transferrable to PS?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to transfer the Cproject's project and all its versions into the PS. For the project itself everything is OK, but the I haven't found any mention concerning the versions. Does anybody know if it is possible to transfer project versions to PS ?

And the second question is: I have the task with subproject. Is it possible during the automatical transfer to PS to expand the subproject and create WBS elements for its each element instead of creation the single WBS element for the whole subproject?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiryl Bletsko,

Unfortuenately the both answers are no.

Regarding Version, the replication to PS is due to the costs controlling functionality. And the versions normally does not need such costs controlling functionality, it makes less sense.

Regarding subproject, it maybe make sense from business process view in some cases. But such functionality is not realized. To do it, I think, it is not easy. At least the lock logic has to be changed, the subproject has to be locked too during replication. The collection of the replication data have to be extended as well. From my point of view, II see less change to get it in Standard in a high release.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Zhenbo, I guess I may solve the issue via changing the business logics of the project .

Answers (0)