cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding SAP MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am going to enroll SAP MM through SAP partner, I am having 3-4 yrs end user experience in same module. I want to know will it be a good decision to quit present job & to move in certification ?

Also I want to know the avg sal. package ..

Pls help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think so you need to quit the Job. To be very practical and honest, Certification is kind of Exam so we can pass it or not, and certification will not be your offer letter to join any company. So divide your time accordingly and don't quit job, first pass Certification with good grades and then if u really want to move then start your Job hunting after getting something leave the current job..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already stated by other members, always advisable with out quitting your current job trying for other opportunities, because even though you did certification there is no job Guarantee.

In your case it is NOT at all advisable because you have very good chance shifting your profile from end user to consultant role with your current package,have seen practically with in my organization as well as outside also.  where as if your are quitting your current job you may get the job but you have to work for less salary to what your getting currently( assuming that you are getting approximately 5lac INR PA) it is again depends up on your knowledge it may vary.

Better try do certification for MM and pass it then try with in your company first, if you don't find the job in your organization always you can try outside. All the best.

Thanks,

Srinu.

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you're already working in SAP MM as an end-user, why would you quit your job?

Just find opportunities in your company to move into a functional analyst role.

Or in another company... but don't quit until you've lined up something new.

Average salary package is 50,000.

Good luck in your certification!

cheers

Paul