cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total order quantity of a material for a month ( Report development)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

i am creating a z report where i want to display total order recieved for a  single material for a particular 1 month. From which table can i fetch the data. pleasae find below the structure of the  report

material  CodeMaterial descriptionPack SizeTotal Order's ReceivedQuantities Desp.Sales valueInventory (opening Stock)Inventory (Closing Stock)

Thanks & Regards

Vincent

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vincent,

will material code be an input parameter is the selection screen?

all the values in the report can be extracted from VBAK and VBAP. But do not understand last two fields - inventory (opening stock) and inventory (closing stock)

tw

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes material will be an input parameter.

can you please elloborate how can i extract the data from VBAK and VBAP. for example if a material no.1700013 has been created in 10 sales order in a single month, so i want the cummalative of the total sales order of a single material for e.g, every order has a 5 quantity for the material 1700013 so the total will be 50 .

But do not understand last two fields - inventory (opening stock) and inventory (closing stock)

opening stock of the month for the material ( quantity avaliable for sale) - sales = quantity left after sales for the month ( closing stock)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vincent,

if you want a report for a time duration (e.g. a month), then creation date From and To should also be given in the selection screen.

What sales document types are relevant for business? this has to be given, so that relevant sales orders can be selected (and not all sales orders)

VBAK-AUART*

*different processes - would you include return process too, along with normal sales in this report

By giving below in selection screen:

Date From       To

Material

You get all the sales orders, with that particular material

Summation of all rows,

VBAP-KWMENG is Quantity

VBAP-NETWR is Net price

VBAP-MWSBP is tax

Total is Net price + tax

another important point is currency, if all documents are created with the same currency, then it is fine. Or else you have to take this in to consideration.

VBAP-ARKTX is Material description

tw

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Already a standard program RMCV0200 is there which will cumulate the incoming sale order quantity.  Just share this program to your technical team and copy this logic to your current program so that system will take care.

G. Lakshmipathi